Pages

welcome to the deko and posh blog

Hey V.I.T.'s (very important tweens and teens) Deko and Posh here. Our blog is a view of all the news happening around the world that effects us. We find the Top Stories of the Day and we post them for you to read. We would like your input on all these issues we face today as tweens and teens. Nothing is off limits. If you want us to discuss something leave us a comment or send us an email at deko@dekoposh.com or posh@dekoposh.com.

Our Mission: To empower all V.I.T.s to make positive changes today for a better tomorrow by volunteering, giving back, becoming leaders and teaching others to do the same.

Our Blog is all about Tops Stories of the Day, Fashion, Design, Volunteering, Charities, and how all these topic's effect us. And in our store online and in person you will find all your must have's by color. Yes, that's right we have color coordinated our entire store because everyone has a favorite color. Be sure to explore the colors at dekoposh at www.dekoposh.com.


Nominate a Tween or Teen for the D.A.P.L Award

D.A.P.L.
Driven and Passionate Leaders

Nominate a Tween or Teen that is making a difference
D.A.P.L. (Deko and Posh) here...We are going to be highlighting tweens and teens every month on making a difference either through volunteering, awards, activities, and/or making a difference. Here are the rules, you can nominate yourself or someone can nominate a V.I.T., the tween or teen must be between the ages of 8-19, an essay and/or write-up about yourself or the person you are nominating must be emailed to us at info@dekoposh.com, we need the full name-age-gender-and location (address not necessary just city, state), please tell us all you can so we can make our choices. We look forward to hearing about what all our V.I.T.s (very important tween & teens) are doing to make a difference.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Celebrity Bloggers Doug and Chani---Thoughts on Michael Jackson

Douglas:
I was very sad when I heard my parents talking about Michael Jackson had passed away. And I knew that I would never get to meet him in person. I have his video thriller and his music and I love the way he would dance I even try to copy his moves all the time, when I watched the funeral with my family we were all very sad that Michael died. His kids were there and they were very brave to go to it and to be there in front of all those people. It was good to see his daughter Paris speak about her father and tell everyone he was the best dad we could imagine, that was very brave too. I hope the kids are OK now even though they don't have their dad any more and that their family is OK too.

CHANI ON MJ
I'M TRULY DEVASTATED THAT MICHAEL JACKSON, HAS PASSED AWAY. I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP THE NIGHT I HEARD AND KEPT THINKING TO MYSELF WHY, WHAT HAPPEN TO SUCH A GREAT MAN AND ENTERTAINER I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW I WILL NEVER GET TO GO TO A CONCERT AND SEE HIM PERFORM AND NEVER GET THE CHANCE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING A AWESOME PERFORMER AND DANCE AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIS MUSIC AS A PERFORMER IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HEAR FROM YOUR FANS THEY ENJOY YOUR WORK AND I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE MET HIM AND TOLD HIM HE WAS THE BEST!

1 comment:

deko and posh said...

Thanks Chani and Douglas...it is so very sad about MJ. We all feel like a piece of our heart left us. Great post---we can't wait for more!