Pages

welcome to the deko and posh blog

Hey V.I.T.'s (very important tweens and teens) Deko and Posh here. Our blog is a view of all the news happening around the world that effects us. We find the Top Stories of the Day and we post them for you to read. We would like your input on all these issues we face today as tweens and teens. Nothing is off limits. If you want us to discuss something leave us a comment or send us an email at deko@dekoposh.com or posh@dekoposh.com.

Our Mission: To empower all V.I.T.s to make positive changes today for a better tomorrow by volunteering, giving back, becoming leaders and teaching others to do the same.

Our Blog is all about Tops Stories of the Day, Fashion, Design, Volunteering, Charities, and how all these topic's effect us. And in our store online and in person you will find all your must have's by color. Yes, that's right we have color coordinated our entire store because everyone has a favorite color. Be sure to explore the colors at dekoposh at www.dekoposh.com.


Nominate a Tween or Teen for the D.A.P.L Award

D.A.P.L.
Driven and Passionate Leaders

Nominate a Tween or Teen that is making a difference
D.A.P.L. (Deko and Posh) here...We are going to be highlighting tweens and teens every month on making a difference either through volunteering, awards, activities, and/or making a difference. Here are the rules, you can nominate yourself or someone can nominate a V.I.T., the tween or teen must be between the ages of 8-19, an essay and/or write-up about yourself or the person you are nominating must be emailed to us at info@dekoposh.com, we need the full name-age-gender-and location (address not necessary just city, state), please tell us all you can so we can make our choices. We look forward to hearing about what all our V.I.T.s (very important tween & teens) are doing to make a difference.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Nice to meet you!

Hi Everyone!

Aurelie here.

For those of you who subscribe to Dekoposh, you may already know that I am Dekoposh's new Go Online (a weekly Dekoposh column that features great websites) column writer. For those of you who don't subscribe to Dekoposh, well, now you know, so go signup! (see the sign up box on your right). You'll find the updates very useful for keeping you in the know (for example, did you know John Travolta's son died recently?).

In this post, I'll be boring and take the time to introduce myself so I can jump right into my column next week.

*Note: Before continuing my introduction, I want to start off by saying how very happy I am to be a column writer at the Dekoposh blog. I'm excited by this opportunity and know of a lot of cool websites that I can't wait to share with you! As a cookbook author and teen entrepreneur, I do a lot of work on the net and have learned about a lot of neat resources and websites that can make your life easier, help others out, or just entertain.*

A Little Bit About Me...

So my name is Aurelie and I'm from Canada. I'm a cookbook author and teen entrepreneur. (I've included my whole story right here for those of you interested.). I'm dedicated to healthy eating, the environment, my family, and good food. In my free time, I can be found reading, singing in a choir, surfing the net, walking the family dog, inventing new recipes, and playing the clarinet. However, about 90% of the time, I can be found working on my business with my mom at one of the many jobs running a business entails.

Although I don't want to give away any surprises, (because what is life without surprises? :o) I did want to let you know what I was planning to post about this January and February.My upcoming posts are mostly inspired from New Year's resolutions of all sorts. So I will be featuring websites that help you give to charity, that can help you improve your grades, that can help you get in shape, and that can help you get organized, among other things.

No excuse for not following through on your New Year's resolutions this year! ;o)

Best Wishes for 2009,

Aurelie Pare
aurelie@aurelieshealthycuisine.com
http://www.aurelieshealthycuisine.com/
http://www.delectablevegetable.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

mariposa said...

Welcome, Aurelie! Your posts sound like they're going to be really cool :) Can't wait to read more from you!

Hannah said...

I just read your story, and wow girl, you're amazing!! Hahah.
Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts :)

l,
Hannah

Deko said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, you are a very busy girl. Great to have you here, can't wait for more.

L8R...Deko

Nicole Linette said...

You have a lot on your hands, but I'm glad you're writing for Deko and Posh Aurelie!! I love your name too :) best wishes for the new year.

peace&love
nicole.

deko and posh said...

Welcome,

We are so happy to have you here. We look forward to your Column. You are amazing. Keep it up!

dekoposh, Inc. Team

Posh said...

Hello Aurelie,

I am so happy your are here with us. What a WOW you are!!! Best of luck with everything. I really can't wait for your Column. Congrats on being one of the DAPL's.

Wink...Posh