Pages

welcome to the deko and posh blog

Hey V.I.T.'s (very important tweens and teens) Deko and Posh here. Our blog is a view of all the news happening around the world that effects us. We find the Top Stories of the Day and we post them for you to read. We would like your input on all these issues we face today as tweens and teens. Nothing is off limits. If you want us to discuss something leave us a comment or send us an email at deko@dekoposh.com or posh@dekoposh.com.

Our Mission: To empower all V.I.T.s to make positive changes today for a better tomorrow by volunteering, giving back, becoming leaders and teaching others to do the same.

Our Blog is all about Tops Stories of the Day, Fashion, Design, Volunteering, Charities, and how all these topic's effect us. And in our store online and in person you will find all your must have's by color. Yes, that's right we have color coordinated our entire store because everyone has a favorite color. Be sure to explore the colors at dekoposh at www.dekoposh.com.


Nominate a Tween or Teen for the D.A.P.L Award

D.A.P.L.
Driven and Passionate Leaders

Nominate a Tween or Teen that is making a difference
D.A.P.L. (Deko and Posh) here...We are going to be highlighting tweens and teens every month on making a difference either through volunteering, awards, activities, and/or making a difference. Here are the rules, you can nominate yourself or someone can nominate a V.I.T., the tween or teen must be between the ages of 8-19, an essay and/or write-up about yourself or the person you are nominating must be emailed to us at info@dekoposh.com, we need the full name-age-gender-and location (address not necessary just city, state), please tell us all you can so we can make our choices. We look forward to hearing about what all our V.I.T.s (very important tween & teens) are doing to make a difference.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Top Stories


Justin Bieber Brings Out Big Sean For Today Show
Some Fridays in June are simply dubbed "summer Fridays," but this one in particular was a very special "Justin Bieber summer Friday." Bieber kicked off his electrifying performance on the "Today" show with "Boyfriend," the funky lead single off his new album, Believe.
From there he popped, locked and sang his way through his catalogue of tracks, some from his June 19 album release and some from his past albums. He brought the energy for his My World track "Baby" (even rapping his way through Ludacris' part), but he brought out Big Sean to rap alongside him on "As Long as You Love Me." He had recently teased on Twitter that he had plans to bring out a special guest."Make some noise for the legendary, one-and-only Justin Bieber," Sean told the audience after they wrapped up. As for Bieber, well, he only had eyes for his fans. "I want to say thank you guys so much for waiting. I really appreciate it," he told the crowd.Bieber also performed "All Around the World," but in between songs, he met fans and chatted with them about their signs. He even picked a fan whose sign he liked best and gave her tickets to his upcoming tour.
"I'm really excited to be able to travel the world again and see all my fans. ... Everyone, they got to believe," he said of the trek.
Before he took the stage at Rockefeller Plaza, Bieber sat down with Matt Lauer and opened up about making a mature album.
"At the end of the day, it is [a lot of pressure]. I'm 18 and I have a lot of insecurities, and at the end of the day, me being in my position, it doesn't, like, get rid of those insecurities," he said.
"And so coming out with this album, I know I've been working hard on it and I know I've been doing well, so I'm confident in the album. But, you know, it's coming out in two days.
"But I think it's about proving people wrong," he added. "And going out and making good music and going out there and performing better than everyone else, and that's what you have to do to cross over.
Otherwise I'm going to be another teen heartthrob. I want to be remembered."
Recently, his manager, Scooter Braun, said that despite being legal, Bieber will still get a lot of guidance. That doesn't seem to be something that the singer minds. "I think that I'm at a place. I'm 18. I'm still growing up. I'm still learning about different things: girls, my music," he said. "So I'm not all the way there, but I'm at a stage where I'm growing and my fans are growing with me and I want to make music that reflects that."

Source:www.mtv.com

No comments: