Easy Hair Styles Just For You To Try!
For a quick style that is girly and perfect for a trip to the gym or lunch with friends, try this!
1. Pull hair to one side, then split it in half.
2. Fishtail-braid one pieces and secure with an elastic at the end.
3. Braid the other piece and wrap it around the fishtail braid at ear level. Use bobby pins to secure.
4. Don't worry about loose pieces falling out — it adds to the boho-vibe!
Or for a night out on the town, try this!
1. Get just the right about of height with a blast of powdered root booster on dry hair.
2. Lightly tease the section at your crown, then gently push it up and pin against your head for a subtle bump.
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces to soften the style.
Alterna Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast, $24, ULTA stores